Do you like beer? It’s considered as one of the best alcoholic beverages taken with certain meals, especially in Europe and North America.
The beer is rich with protein and vitamin B, even richer than wine, and on another side it has antioxidant content which is equivalent to that of wine. You must know that the major component for beer are sources of flavonoids which are powerful antioxidants. It is also very important that the beer can boost your metabolic processes because of the high source of certain minerals.
These are the 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink Beer:
- By drinking one bottle of beer reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40% and your kidneys will remain healthy
- Beer can help you with bad cholesterol. It contains a fiber which reduces your levels of LDL cholesterol.
- We mentioned previously in this article that the beer is source of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). Experts say that people who drink beer have 30% higher level of vitamin B6 compared to the ones who don’t consume, and twice as high as those who drink wine. It is also great source of vitamin B12.
- Beer will bring you stronger bones. The silicon in beer can increase bone density and make your bones stronger.
- Beer can help you with insomnia. It contains lactoflavin nad nicotinic acid which can help you promote sleep.
- Beer can significantly reduce the risk of a heart attack. Did you know that people who drink beer have 40-60% less chances of having heart attack compared to ones who don’t drink?
- Beer can prevent blood clots!
- Beer can boost your memory! Did you know that people who drink beer have less chances of suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia compared to ones who don’t drink?
- Beer will help you fight stress. Experts from the University of Montreal, have found out that just two glasses of beer per day can significantly reduce stress and fight against anxiety.
- And last one – for the ladies. Beer will make your skin look more beautiful! There are vitamins in beer which can regenerate the skin and assist with the pigmentation.
Thanks and we would appreciate if you can share this article.