We all dream for that shiny smile and white teeth! The oral health is very important, since it usually represents the attitude of the person and it character.
By keeping your teeth healthy and having a proper hygiene in your mouth, you prevent the invasion of toxins and bacteria. This will result with absorbing the good minerals and vitamins from the food you are eating.
Being said, it is crucial to maintain your teeth healthy, prevent gum diseases, get rid of tartar and different infections.
You are lucky! A friend of mine who is very popular dentist showed me an easy and cheap method which restored my white, healthy and shiny smile!
Here is how to prepare it:
You will need:
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- Antiseptic mouthwash
- ½ tsp. of salt
- Warm water
- Dental floss
- Take one cup and mix a full spoon of baking soda with half tablespoon of salt. Put water on the toothbrush and dip it well to this mixture. At the end, gently rub your teeth for 5 minutes.
- Take half a cup of hydrogen peroxide and mix it with half a cup of warm water. Rinse your mouth with this mixture for one minute, spit it and rinse again with cold water.
- Take the dental floss and while using try not to irritate the gums. Make sure you are rubbing the tartar between the teeth.
- As last step, rinse your mouth with the antiseptic mouthwash.
This method will help you remove tartar, whiten your teeth, prevent gingivitis, and improve your oral health.
Just smile and don’t forget to share this article!