Almost all men above 50 deal with this issue. The prostate is a chestnut shaped gland in males that is located near the urethra. This gland usually causes some problems and can be enlarged or inflamed.
There are many medical treatments that can help with this issues but there are many bad side effect included that make that process much more complicated.
Symptoms and Causes
The two most common signs of a prostate problem include the bladder. The prostate affects this part of the body and with time the bladder can become over sensitive and prone to frequent urination. Some of the other symptoms include:
- Difficulty urinating
- Weak urinary stream
- Frequent nighttime urinating
- Straining to urinate
9 natural remedies for an enlarged prostate:
- Sunflower seeds can really help with this case and keep in mind that the best time to eat them is from 17:00 to 19:00 since that is the time when the body processes these seeds best.
- Consume 1 teaspoon of pumpkin oil every day for a month and notice the results.
- Make a mix out of 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 small bulb of onion and consume it daily.
- Pine tree needles can work very well against this issue. Boil 4 cups of water and add pine tree needles. Boil them for about 10 minutes to make a tea. Strain the liquid and drink the tea all in one day.
- Consuming quail eggs for about a month every day can help you to fight prostate issues.
- Make a tea out of 10 oz of water and 3 tablespoons of asparagus. Grate the asparagus and add it to the boiling water. Strain it afterwards and store it in a thermos or any container suitable. Drink every day.
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 40 drops of 20% alcohol solution and drink a small amount before every meal.
- Make a tea out of dry hazelnut leaves and strain the mixture. Consume 2 tablespoons a few times a day in order to treat prostate adenoma.
- Make a bedtime mix with:
- 5 oz of celery root
- 7 oz pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients until incorporated and consume before bed.