After Eating OKRA, This Is What Happens With Your Body
Okra, also known as ladies’ fingers or bamia, is a excelent vegetable. It’s perfect if you want to heal your body with diet. Here we give you all the medicinal properties of okra.
If you enjoy the taste of okra, then you have more reasons to continue eating them, if you are not such great fan of its taste, then read carefully what transformation your body gets after its consumption.
- Fibers: rich in fibers, which improves digestion and heals the bowels. It helps us easily dispose of toxins in the intestines.
- Diabetes: helps reduce blood sugar levels. It stabilizes blood sugar by regulating the rate at which sugar is absorbed.
- Pregnancy: okra is rich in folates, which helps in fetal development. It prevents miscarriage and defects in the fetal neural tube.
- Bones: strengthens your bones and prevents osteoporosis because it’s rich in vitamin K and folates, which makes the bones denser.
- Asthma: rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and has anti-inflammatory properties. All of that prevents the development of asthma and asthma attacks.
- Respiratory problems: the leaves and flowers of okra are used in treating pneumonia, bronchitis and common cold and flu.
- Constipation: the fibers in the okra facilitate proper absorption of water, lubricates the large intestines and ensure bowel movements. The works as a natural laxative.
- Sun strokes: if you suffer from sun strokes you can eat okra to relieve weakness and exhaustion from the heat.
- Colon cancer: the fibers in the okra reduce the risk for colon and rectal cancer. They clean our intestines tract, while the antioxidants eliminate the free radicals.
- Obesity: okra has almost no calories, while the fibers make you feel full. Plus, it is rich with nutrients.
- Cholesterol: it lowers the cholesterol levels because it’s rich on soluble fiber Pectin. The Pectin lowers the bad cholesterol and prevents atherosclerosis.
- Skin Detoxifier: it cleans our skin from wastes and repairs our tissue. It prevents skin pigmentation, reduces acne, and prevents psoriasis and other conditions.
13. Hair: brings your hair to life; it acts as hair conditioner, it moisturizes your scalp while preventing dandruff. Your hair will look shiny and fresh.
14. Detoxification: yet another benefit from the fibers; they bind cholesterol and bile acid and eject toxins.
15. Immunity: boosts your immune system with the help of the antioxidants and vitamin C and other essential minerals like calcium, manganese, magnesium, and iron. These help your body fight against free radicals.
16. Eyesight: rich in beta-carotenes, lutein and xanthine, which prevent glaucoma and cataract.
17. Anemia: with the help of vitamin K, folate and iron the okra will help your fight against anemia. Hemoglobin forms, the blood coagulates, and the production of red blood cells is increased.
18. Ulcers: it neutralize acids and speeds up the healing of peptic ulcers by providing a temporary protective coating for the digestive tract.
19. Genital disorders: eat okra if you want increased sexual potency. The okra can also treat disorders like gonorrhea, leucorrhoea, syphilis and dysuria and prevents excessive menstrual bleeding.
20. Proteins: okra seeds are rich in proteins, which is perfect for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. They are also rich in oils, amino acids like cysteine, tryptophan, and other.
21. Blood network: support your blood capillaries by eating plenty of flavonoid and vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables, such as Okra.
22. Probiotics: okra enables good bacteria thrive in your intestines, which helps for a healthy intestinal tract.
http://theimprovementclub.com/after-eating-okra-this-is-what-happens-with-your-body/http://i0.wp.com/theimprovementclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/okra-on-a-table-370x297.jpg?fit=370%2C297http://i0.wp.com/theimprovementclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/okra-on-a-table-370x297.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health & Fitnessokra