Cancer Symptoms First Appear On Your Hands. How To Spot Them?
Various types of cancer come with varied symptoms and different treatments.
However, every type of cancer shares one thing in common: the very first cancer symptoms usually appear on the hands.
According to a team of British scientists, these signs usually appear in the form of either cracks or swellings along with thickening of the skin. It is also notable that the hands of affected individuals almost always become harsh. Although most of these changes are visual, they are usually not very noticeable. Experts insist on the importance of having a comprehensive understanding when it comes to these signs, especially since they point to changes in your body.
Prompt medical attention and suitable dietary plans implemented in the early stages can effectively treat and cure cancerous cells. This can only be possible after early detection, which entails noticing the signs and symptoms in time. Seek medical attention or guidance immediately you notice any of the symptoms mentioned in this article to be on the safe side.
Other Cancer Symptoms
- Shortness of breath or wheezing: This is among the very first signs of lung cancer. Most patients suffering from lung cancer notice shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, or wheezing. Unfortunately, this sign is frequently misdiagnosed as an indication of asthma, even in the cases that involve lung cancer.
- Chest pains or chronic coughs: Various types of cancer such as lung cancer and leukemia usually involve symptoms quite similar to chronic coughs or bronchitis. One of the ways in which you can recognize the difference is that the problem either disappears and reappears in a repeating cycle or persists.
- Frequent fevers or infections: Can usually indicate cancer of the blood cells and leukemia. Leukemia makes the body produce abnormal white blood cells, leading to the healthy white blood cells’ inabilities to fight against infections. Leukemia is often diagnosed in adults only after patients complain of frequent fevers and flu-like symptoms. On the other hand, cancer of the blood cells usually begins in the bone marrow.
- Difficulty in swallowing: This symptom usually indicates cancer of the throats or esophagus. However, difficulty in swallowing is also among the first signs of lung cancer.
- Lumps in the armpit, neck, or groin: Enlarged lymph nodes are a sign of alterations in the human lymphatic system, a common symptom of cancer. For instance, enlarged lymph nodes or a lump in the armpits is at times an indication of breast cancer. A painless lump in the armpit, groin, or neck is almost always an early sign of leukemia.
- Excessive and continual bruising or bleeding: Often indicates abnormal platelet and red blood cell activity, common symptoms of leukemia. You should not ignore the development of red spots on your face or bruising on your fingers, hands, neck, and chest.
- Abdominal or pelvic pains: Pelvic pains can mean several things on their own. They are a common indication of polycystic ovary syndrome as well as other reproductive tract disorders. In most cases, these symptoms lead to cancer.
- Blood in the stool or rectal bleeding: Blood in the stool is among the very first symptoms of rectal bleeding and colon cancer. It is, however, notable that patients often confuse blood in the stool with hemorrhoids. If you happen to notice any of these symptoms, seek medical advice or assistance immediately.
- Unexplained loss of weight: Losing weight without alteration in your diet or lifestyle is often an early indication of colon cancer and several other digestive diseases. It can also be an indication of cancerous infections capable of affecting both your appetite and your body’s ability to remove waste after spreading to the liver.
- Unexplained changes in your nails: Usually a symptom of several types of cancer. Dots under the nail and brown or black lines often indicate skin cancer. White or pale nails are usually a sign of liver failure, a symptom of liver cancer.
Most of the cancer symptoms can easily be confused as indications of several other medical complications. As such and as evidenced by the signs listed above, it is imperative that you seek immediate medical attention once you notice any of these symptoms. Only further testing conducted by professionals can confirm whether or not you have cancer.
http://theimprovementclub.com/cancer-symptoms-first-appear-on-your-hands-how-to-spot-them/http://i0.wp.com/theimprovementclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Cancer-Symptoms.jpg?fit=500%2C340http://i0.wp.com/theimprovementclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Cancer-Symptoms.jpg?resize=150%2C150Health & Fitnesscancer