Cleaning Kidneys Naturally – Doctor Reccomend
The kidneys are in charge of disposing of poisons from our body.
In our bodies there is as of now a characteristic cleaning system of the kidneys. On the off chance that you devour enough fluids like water or tea, they clean themselves.
What’s more, the kidneys produce vital hormones: erythropoietin (invigorates the generation of red platelets), renin (controls circulatory strain) and calcitriol (the dynamic type of vitamin D).
However, the kidneys sometimes need help and the best detoxification is by using herbs.
- Herbs that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Ginger, juniper, nettle, cloves.
- Foods that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Watermelon, lime juice, cranberry juice.
- Vitamins that are good for cleaning the kidneys:
- Vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6 and magnesium.
- How to reduce the risk of kidney disease?
Avoid tobacco and excessive consumption of alcohol and caffeine.
Maintenance of blood pressure and blood sugar to normal levels.
Regularly check the cholesterol.
Drink plenty of water (8 glasses a day bar)