Nutritionists in Far East, Pacific Asia and Oceania recommend this fruit on a daily manu. Noni fruit is a white flower, rubiaceae fruit know as amazing healing effects, recently discovered in the western world.
It contains beta-carotene, vitamin E, B, C, and potassium. It also has sugars, fiber, and many amino acids.
Noni contains a high amount of vitamin E, B, C. Also, a lot of healthy nutrition fiber and minerals such as potassium and magnesium.
It regulates the blood pressure and it helps the brain to receive more endorphin. The endorphin is the hormone of happiness and it will make you stay in good mood, safe of depression feelings. Experts relate the fruit with some more health effects such as weight loss, bones strength, healing inflammatory diseases, treating diabetes etc.
Various Noni recipes for common diseases
- Dysentery: Cook gr of Noni fruit root. Get the water out the pan, refrigerate it and drink it every morning.
- Inflammation: Freshly squeezed noni juice. Two glasses a day will help you cope inflammation.
- Cough Remedy: Mix the same noni juice with some honey and use the remedy to threat cough in the cold winter days.
- Wound Remedy: Rub some noni roots to cure the damaged skin and edemas. You can add some dry roots on a open wound and cover it with fabric.
- Diphtheria Help: Gargle twice a day for couple of minutes with fresh noni juice.
- Hepatitis: Unlimited amount of fresh noni juice.
- Antioxidant recipe: One carrot, 3 tbsp. of noni juice, 1 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice, and some water put everything in a blender and blend well. Take 3 times per week.
- Constipation and hypertension remedy: Drink fresh noni juice 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after every meal.
- Diabetes Prevention: Mix fresh noni juice and add 1 tbsp. of salt. Take 1 tbsp. after every meal.
Lately in the western world, many nutritnists recommend the fruit to be added in your diet. It is not easy to find it everywhere, but following the health benefits, it brings, it is worth the effort to find it.