Do You Know What Will Happen If You Eat Only One Pomegranate Today?
Do you know what will happen if you eat only one pomegranate today?
The future of cardiovascular disease prevention and treatment will not be found in the medicine cabinet, but on your cupboard or in your backyard grows on trees.
Pomegranate prevents coronary artery disease progression, new study has proven.
Even if it can reverse the primary pathology related to cardiac mortality: the progressive thickening of the coronary arteries cause buildup of fatty substances known as atherosclerosis.
Remarkably, the researchers found that pomegranate extract treatment resulted in the following beneficial effects:
– Prevent heart disease: Pomegranates are loaded with polyphenols that have powerful antioxidant properties. Antioxidants prevent free radical damage of the walls of arteries, thus preventing heart disease. They also prevent oxidation of cholesterol, which causes plaque formation and development of coronary artery disease.
– Lower blood pressure: Pomegranates help lower blood pressure by preventing the activity of serum angiotensin-converting enzyme. Punicic acid is one of the main constituents of pomegranates that help lower cholesterol, triglycerides and reduce blood pressure. A study has shown that pomegranate components reduce risk factors for heart disease, in patients with diabetes and high LDL levels of the blood. Here are5 other natural foods to prevent heart disease.
– Lowers stress levels: Apart from reducing the body’s internal oxidative stress, pomegranates also help lower psychological stress that you go through your personal and professional life. According to a study conducted by Queen Margaret University, people who drank pomegranate juice had lower levels of cortisol, a stress hormone that is increased under stressful situations. Here are some expert tips to reduce stress and keep your heart healthy.
– Boost immunity: Being rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, pomegranates are extremely healthy for those suffering from immune-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and osteroarthrits. They are also rich in vitamin C, which boosts antibody production and development of immunity. Pomegranates can thus help you maintain a healthy immune system and stave of common illnesses and infections. Read about how turmeric can boost your immunity.
– Increase your libido: Since ancient times, pomegranates have been considered as a symbol of fertility. According to a research conducted by researchers from Queen Margaret University, a glass of pomegranate juice boosts testosterone levels in both men and women. This property makes natural aphrodisiac that is great for your sex life. Also, studies suggest that pomegranates contain certain compounds that are similar to sex steroids found in the human system, explaining why it improves sex stamina and desires.
– Reduced the accumulation of lipid in the cardiac muscle reduced macrophage infiltration in the myocardium.
This study suggests that pomegranate can help unclog arteries. For example, in 2004, the journal Clinical Nutrition published the results of a clinical trial for three years in the Israeli population, finding that the daily consumption of pomegranate juice reverse carotid artery and up to 29% within 1 year.
So, you want to get rid of plaque in the arteries, get the necessary daily dose of vitamin C and treat bad cholesterol and strengthen the heart and blood, this is the right thing for you ONE PMEGRANATE PER DAY – START NOW
Source: http://www.healthyandnaturalhouse.com/http://theimprovementclub.com/do-you-know-what-will-happen-if-you-eat-only-one-pomegranate-today/Health & Fitnessfruit,pomegranates