I shall begin this article by asking you a question. How often do you use Aloe Vera?
This plant goes by a host of different names such as “lily of the desert” and “wonder plant”. We can trace the use of this powerful herb back to the days of Christopher Columbus and Cleopatra. Originally, they discover the plant is Sudan, but today we can find it anywhere.
The Aloe Vera plant is comprised of more than 70 active compounds, minerals and vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E. This plant has a wide array of healing properties and it’s generally used to treat ailments such as minor bruises, abrasions and sunburns just to name a few. In addition, it also has the ability to strengthen the stomach lining, improve memory and relieve constipation when consumed orally.
8 BRILLIANT uses of aloe vera
- Stretch mark prevention and removal – Aloe Vera has been known to reduce and prevent stretch marks based on its regenerative properties.
- Treating various skin issues – Given the fact that it can be easily absorbed into the skin, it is a great remedy to help with various skin conditions which may include dermatitis, herpes and psoriasis.
- Menstrual pain relief – This will definitely come in handy for many females. By adding a half cup of Aloe Vera juice to your diet each day, you will reduce the pain associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Fighting cold and flu – The vitamins and minerals that we find in this wonderful plant we also use to strengthen the immune system. Thus preventing colds and flu.
- Makeup removal – The alkaline properties of Aloe Vera make it a very useful tool in removing makeup without damaging your skin. We also use it as a traditional make up remover.
- Stimulate hair growth – Adding Aloe Vera to your regular shampoo will only serve to provide your hair with more vitamins and minerals to stimulate growth.
- Shaving gel – Using Aloe Vera in this nature helps to soothe the skin and reduce irritation.
- Moisturizing the skin – People use Aloe Vera as a hand moisturizer because of its high water consistence .