Hold THIS Position for 2 Minutes, and You Will Be Ready for the Beach!
Everyone dreams about having a transformed body with six-pack within 4 minutes. Too good to be true, isn’t it? Well, if you do this position it will do wonders to your body: it will tone your stomach and strengthen your core.
Sit-ups have been replaced now with a new, more effective exercise. They are a thing of the past. Instead of them, we present you the planks. Not only they are better for your abs, planks are healthier for your back too. Anyone who has ever tried them agrees.
If you ask why here is the answer:
- Planks support all of your muscles, including the smallest ones, which are usually forgotten. Although they are gentle, they are so intense.
- Planks are extremely good for your posture, and if you do planks regularly, they can improve both your posture and balance. Soon after you do planks regularly, you will realize that you stand and sit straighter, which will make you look taller.
- Another reason why you should start doing planks is because they support flexibility. They will increase your range of motion and stretch your shoulder blades.
However, before starting with the 28 Plank Challenge, please make sure that you do them precisely and correctly:
- Put your elbows directly below to rest in order your weight to be distributed evenly.
- Make sure your spine is in a straight line, not arched upwards or sinking. Moreover, your neck should be aligned with your back as well, not strained.
- Tighten your stomach muscles consciously. This will help you to receive the maximum benefit of this exercise.
- Spread your legs wide in order not to put unnecessary strain on the hips.
Try to do this 28 – Plank Day Plan and you will be amazed by the results.
This plan was created to be done within 4 weeks. As soon as you begin, you will need to hold this plank position for only 20 seconds. Although it sounds so easy, you will start feeling the burn quickly. Take a look at the outline of this 28 Plank Day Plan:
D1 and D2 – 20 seconds
D3 and D4– 30 seconds
D5 – 40 seconds
D6 – day of rest
D7 and D8 – 45 seconds
D9 and D10 and D11– 60 seconds
D12 – 90 seconds
D13 – day of rest
D14 and D15 – 90 seconds
D16 and D17– 120 seconds
D18 – 150 seconds
D19 – day of rest
D20 and D21 – 150 seconds
D22 and D23 – 180 seconds
D24 – 210 seconds
D25 – day of rest
D26 – 210 seconds
D27 – 240 seconds
D28 – as long as you can endure
No matter how easy it may look, but 2 minutes will feel like an eternity if you hold your plank steady. But at the end, it would be worth doing.
With this perfect late summer weather still going on, it’s the perfect time to tone up your abs. Start doing it right now!