HOW TO Make Ginger Water To Treat Weight Loss, Migraines, Heartburn, Joint And Muscle Pain
Chinese know since always about the never-ending health benefits from this remedy, but the world is just about to learn about the magic medical characteristics of this product.
Ginger contains a lot of potassium and manganese, thus making it one of the greatest products for consumption if you want to stay healthy and fit. It has anti-bacterial properties that help to strengthen the immune system and protects our teeth, skin, and nails.
Besides, it’s full of Vitamins C, E, A and Minerals such as sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc and carotene which encourages burning process of the excess weight around your thighs, waist and hips.
Take a look at the following list of Ginger’s benefits:
- Ginger Water is very powerful antioxidant
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Regulate your cholesterol levels
- Prevents cancer
What makes ginger water so effective?
It’s all about the big concentration of gingerols, which provide ginger with anti-inflammatory characteristics in the case of muscle, nerves or ankles pain. Its properties are very good in the treatment of migraines and prevention of chronic headaches and reduce the built up on your thighs, hips, and waist.
- 1 or 2 inches of a ginger root (fresh)
- 3 cups of water
- half a lemon
- honey (raw)
Manner of Preparation:
- Take 1 L of water and put it to boil. As soon as it starts to boil, add 4 thin slices of ginger and let it cook on low flame for 15 mins. After that, let it cool down. At the end, strain the liquid and your remedy is done!
- After you grate the ginger, pour 3 cups of water and a lemon juice in it. Add the raw honey and the remedy is ready for consumption. Consume it daily for 6 month period for your body detoxification.
It is recommended not to store the ginger water. You can store it, but in a thermos in order to carry it during the whole day, not for a long period of time. Please, make sure to consume ginger water within one day period of time only. It’s always better if you are able to make fresh ginger water each day.