Man Healed 5000 People From Cancer: This Is A Recipe That Kills All Types Of Tumor In 90 Days – VIDEO
Rick Simpson is a protagonist of the claim that Hemp Oil heals cancer. He is one of the only people brave enough to stand for what’s right, and he bases his passionate beliefs in the miraculous powers of marijuana on personal experience.
Rick cured himself of a metastatic skin cancer back in 2003, and ever since, he has devoted his life to spreading the truth about the hemp oil.
He has dealt with an enormous opposition from Canadian authorities, pharmaceutical companies, and government agencies for health.
But despite the obstructions, Rick Simpson has successfully healed over 5,000 patients (pro bono) and believes that hemp oil cures cancer and not just one of the dozens of kinds of cancer.
Hemp oil, he says, cures all cancer and many other diseases as well, such as AIDS, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, leukemia, Crohn’s disease, depression, osteoporosis, psoriasis, insomnia, glaucoma, asthma, burns, migraines, regulation of body weight, chronic pain, and mutated cells (polyps, warts, tumors).
According to Rick, the oral intake of hemp oil destroys cancer cells in the body.
When used as a lotion, hemp oil can control or even cure various skin conditions such as melanomas.
However, as with any ‘drug’, hemp oil overdose may cause some negative side effects. Some people experience stomach problems like softening of the stool, some people feel anxiety and drowsiness.
But in general, if compared to the hundreds of drugs that are approved with little to no study, and offered to patients who experience horrible side effects including death, Hemp Oil is a remarkably safe medication.
Nobody has ever died from cannabis in any form.
Rick Simpson’s Hash Oil Recipe
To start with, you will need an ounce of dried herb. One ounce will typically produce 3-4 grams of oil although the amount of oil produced per ounce will vary strain to strain.
Scroll down for a video!
- Put the completely dry substance in a plastic dish.
- Moisten the substance with some solvent. You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. Two gallons of solvent is required to extract the THC from one pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
- Crush the plant using a stick of clean, untreated wood or any other similar device. Although the material will be damp, it will still be relatively easy to crush up because it is very dry.
- Continue to crush the plant with the stick, while adding the solvent until the plant is completely covered and soaked. Continue stirring the mixture for about three minutes.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture off the plant into another dish. At this point, you have stripped the material of about 80% of its THC.
- Second wash: again add solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to extract the remaining THC.
- Pour this solvent-oil mix into the dish containing the first mix which was previously poured out.
- Discard the twice washed plant.
- Pour the solvent-oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Boil the solvent in a rice cooker. CAUTION: avoid stove-tops, red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes, and open flames as the fumes are extremely flammable.
- Add solvent to rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on HIGH heat. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. Continue to add mixture to cooker as the solvent evaporates until you have added it all to the cooker.
- As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue, and protect the oil from too much heat.
- When there is about one inch of the solvent-water mixture in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick the unit up, then swirl the contents until the solvent has finished boiling off.
- When the solvent has been boiled off, turn the cooker to LOW heat. At no point should the oil ever reach over 290˚ F or 140˚ C.
- Keep your oven mitts on and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker. Gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container
- Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile terpenes will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity on the oil, it is ready for use.
- Suck the oil up in a plastic syringe, or in any other container you see fit. A syringe will make the oil easy to dispense. When the oil cools completely it will have the consistency of thick grease.
IMPORTANT: Be VERY careful when boiling solvent, it is extremely flammable.
AVOID smoking, sparks, stove-tops, and red-hot heating elements.
Set up a fan to blow fumes away from the pot, and make sure you are working in a well-ventilated room.