Painkilling Cayenne Pepper Cream Recipe for Stiff Joints and Sore Muscles
For those people suffering from chronic pain or want to treat sore muscles and stiff joints this is the place to be.
You can make your own cream/ointment in your own home with some really potent but simple ingredient that are probably waiting for you in the kitchen!
Ginger is a spice with a very long history and has been used since ancient times for many issues. It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties and can warm the place it is applied on. That means it can improve the blood flow of the muscle and thus relax and soothe it.
Turmeric is a spice that contains a lot of powerful substance and the most famous one is the curcumin. It is an active and potent ingredient that has amazing healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Coconut oil has many uses due to its many properties. It can provide you anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It can nourish the skin and reduce pain and soreness due to the many powerful substances.
Cocoa butter can be tricky to find but holds big amounts of antioxidants. It can be easily absorbed by this skin and through it and infiltrate the muscles and induce healing.
Cayenne pepper can dilate the blood vessels and produce what is called the substance P in the body. This substance can induce a healthy anti-inflammatory process in the body.
Peppermint essential oil can be very beneficial as much as the other essential oils. This one is more useful in treating joints and sore muscles due to menthol in it. It can relax the muscles and provide ice relief.
Cayenne Muscle And Joint Rub Recipe:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cups raw cocoa butter
- ¼ cup beeswax (grated)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 4 oz. glass jar or glass container
- Take the glass container or the jar and out inside the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax. Put the jar into a sauce pan filled with water.
- Put the pan on heat and let the water boil. After that let it simmer until the compound inside are melted altogether.
- Add the turmeric, ginger and cayenne pepper powder only for a minute until they are moistened.
- Remove from heat and add the peppermint oil drops.
- Mi the ingredient well until incorporated. And place them into a jar immediately. Before you secure and close the glass jar make sure that the content is cooled way down.
- Use it freely on the afflicted areas.
This ointment can last for about 6-7 weeks and make sure that you store it in the fridge.
Note: After every apply make sure you wash your hand thoroughly because the ingredients in it are very strong. Don’t be worried if you see a change in color since turmeric has yellowing abilities.
Apply it freely but if you see some bad side effect or inflammation stop immediately.