SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY IF YOU DRINK 1 BEER EVERY DAY
Many experts around the world say that the health benefits of beer include anticancer properties, a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases, increased bone density, the prevention of dementia and coronary disease, aid to the digestive system, and anti-aging properties, as well as treating diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, osteoporosis, and hypertension. It also acts as a serious stress buster and a diuretic. Beer is an alcoholic beverage that people usually prefer to drink with certain meals, especially in North America and Europe. Beer has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine.
See What Will Happen to Your Body if You Drink 1 Beer Every Day:
- Beer is beneficial in preventing blood clots! The ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
- Beer will boost your memory as well Yes, beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
- Beer will help you fight stress. Just 2 glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
- You should drink beer for stronger bones! Note: the high amounts of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
- Beer also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!
- Did you know that beer will reduce the risk of a heart attack – significantly? Beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
- Beer will keep your kidneys healthy! Beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well! The fiber found in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
- Beer can also increase your vitamin B levels! Beer contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). Beer has 30% higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
- And finally, beer will make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.
Source: http://www.naturalhealingmagazine.com/http://theimprovementclub.com/see-what-will-happen-to-your-body-if-you-drink-1-beer-every-day/Health & Fitnessbeer