To drink lemon water is very healthy. If you want to be hydrated, detoxed and alkalized, drink it every day before breakfast. This water contains vitamin A, vitamin B and C, pectin, protein, fibers, and carbs.
It also has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant features and improves your immune system.
How to make it and take it?
You need to:
Cut a lemon in 2 and squeeze the juice. Put it in a glass and add lukewarm water. Add honey if you like it better for the aroma. Drink first thing in the morning after you wake up. After 30 minutes, have a breakfast.
The 10 benefits are:
- Good digestion- lemon makes the body create more bile in the liver so the digestion is better. Also, you can get rid of toxins. There is less bloating,heartburn, belching, diarrhea, and constipation.
- Weight loss- after this water, you feel fuller and refreshed. You get less cravings during the day and lose weight easier. The belly is alkalized and metabolism boosted.
- Good for the skin- Lemon water makes the body create new cells and cleanses the toxins of every cell. Also, it removes the harmful free radicals and makes you look young.
- Good immunity- since it has a lot of vitamin C and keeps immunity good, we do not get flu and cold as often. Also, the body gets the iron of food much better than before.
- Mouth odor- lemon water makes you generate more saliva and fight off bacteria in the mouth. Plus, it cleanses the white layer on the tongue during the night.
- More energy- because of the carbs, phosphorus and proteins and the vitamins B and C, this water will energize you.
- Balancing pH- this water has high pH and good acids. It makes the body alkalized and removes uric acid excess from the joints which causes inflammation.
- Throat infections- the lemon acts as an antibacterial agent and cures tonsillitis and sores.
- Urinary infections- this water is cleansing diuretic and flushes toxins and bacteria. It has citric acid which cleanses and women who have these issues can benefit a lot from it.
- Reduce blood pressure- If you consume lemon water, you can reduce blood pressure.