This Is How You Can End Up Your Period In Only 3 Days!!
- Drink lots of water – this will help you reduce cramps and bloating. What is the way to determine how much you should consume water? Get your current weight and divide it by 2, then get that number and that many ounces of water daily. So if your weight is 110 pounds, then you need to consume 55 oz. of water a day.
- Raspberry tea – it is a uterine toner as it contains alkaloid, allowing the uterus to contract more powerfully. There will be less cramping if there are no contractions, no straining, and mucus effort.
- Chasteberry – it is known as ‘the women’s herb’. Its seeds and fruit are used as a medicine. This herb is able to control the levels of prolactin in women, which is a hormone that triggers the periods. You can find it in tea form and you should take it 3 times per day. Ginger provides the same properties as chastberry. It can reduce the duration of your periods, too.
- Dark chocolate – if you eat a piece of dark chocolate each day you can soothe your carvings. It is an antioxidant and helps in boosting serotonin that improves the mood very fast.
- Natural blood thinner foods – they increase the blood flow and the chances of passing slots during the period. The best foods for thinning blood naturally are cranberries, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Sex and masturbation – the extra contraction which takes place in the uterus when the woman is having an orgasm results in faster shedding of the menstrual flow.
- Avoid consuming too much salt – one tsp is recommended for daily consumption according to nutritionists. The best way to control the intake of salt is to avoid fast foods and processed foods.
- Exercise daily – it will help you reduce your period cramps and shorten your period.
Source:http://www.mycentralhealth.com/http://theimprovementclub.com/this-is-how-you-can-end-up-your-period-in-only-3-days/Health & Fitness
Drink lots of water – this will help you reduce cramps and bloating. What is the way to determine how much you should consume water? Get your current weight and divide it by 2, then get that number and that many ounces of water daily. So if your...email@example.comAdministratorTHE IMPROVEMENT CLUB