Tree spinach, or Chaya, is native to Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. Although you may have never heard of this large, leafy perennial shrub before, it is praised for its many health benefits.
One older lady, who was struggling with a breast cyst for years, have reported that this amazing plant is powerful enough to cure number of conditions and diseases. Apparently, nothing helped her condition until she started taking tree spinach.
She started feeling better only three days after taking the plant, and in three months, the cyst in her right breast disappeared.
Health Benefits of Tree Spinach
- Cures asthma
- Prevents and treats anemia
- Improves brain function and eyesight
- Helps in cases of osteoporosis
- Improves the levels of calcium in the body
- Regulates blood sugar levels and treats diabetes
- Prevents headaches
- Treats throat infections and sore throat
- Balances the metabolic system
- Reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood and regulates the levels of cholesterol
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Prevents varicose veins
- Helps children grow
- Detoxifies the liver
Chaya can treat almost all health conditions and diseases as this is just part of its healing powers. Consume it in salads, soups, or as a tea, but never raw!