Throw Away the Chemicals – Color Your Hair Naturally, Without Chemicals..Yes, It is Possible!!!
A London hairdresser has claimed that nowadays coloring hair is more fashionable than having a haircut. This trend is especially popular among women, but some men also embrace it. However, we suggest using home-made natural dyes which will also provide the desired color and won’t damage your hair since they do not contain harsh chemicals like it is the case with the special hair colors.
In this article you will learn how to color your hair by using natural hair colors without chemicals. We suggest trying the following four home-made dyes that will color your hair naturally without the harmful chemicals.
FOR BROWN HAIR use green peel walnut
- Peel 15-20 walnuts.
- Cut the green peel into pieces and grind.
- Mix the walnuts with a tablespoon until you get a homogenous mixture.
- This mixture should be applied on your hair with a hair coloring brush. Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off your hair using vinegar.
FOR LIGHT BROWN HAIR use onion peel and bark of an oak
- Mix 1 liter of boiling water with sliced bark of oak and a half cup of onion.
- Cook them for an hour.
- When you apply the mixture your hair should be wet. Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash it off your hair with vinegar.
FOR GOLDEN BLONDE HAIR use chamomile
- You can now lighten your hair in a natural way by using chamomile tea.
- Cook half liter of water and 100 grams of dried chamomile flowers.
- When the tea is ready you should use it to wash your hair with it.
- After that use the vinegar to rinse your hair.
FOR RED HAIR use beet
- Cut into pieces one medium sized beet and put them into boiling water.
- After the mixture is cooled off apply it on your hair.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes and then wash off your hair with vinegar and after that dry it.These are some of the natural home-made recopies for coloring your hair without using standard hair colors which are full of harmful chemical that damage your hair. You can try some of the recopies now and you will be surprised by the excellent results.
Note: Maybe those who have darker hair will need to repeat the procedure of coloring but those with lighter hair will immediately achieve the desired results.