Warning! Don’t do This When You Have Period, it Might Be Deadly – All Women Must Read!!
When it pertains to “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with an easy period, but other’s go through a really tough time.
If you are one of those ladies that is dealing with painful periods, there are some things you mustn’t do.
1. Having Unprotected Sex – It is highly recommended not to have a sexual intercourse while you’re on your period. However, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you use a protection in order to avoid infections.
2. Skipping Meals – Skipping meal at this time of the month is a bad idea. You are losing a lot of blood, so you need to eat properly to keep your energy levels up.
3. Physical Work – In case you suffer from stomach or back pain, make sure you avoid any physical work. This way you will prevent further complications and more pain.
4. Eat Fast Food – You can eat more than usual, but make sure it’s not junk food. Also, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem like a good idea, but your stomach may disagree with you.
5. Work – For many women this is impossible. But if you can stay home for one or two days while you’re on your period, that would be a great idea.
6. Staying Up All Night – Going to bed early is very important for your health. Also, when it comes to periods, you will pass them with less problems. Moreover, your body produces a hormone called melatonin in the early part of the night. This hormone plays a vital role for numerous segments of our health. Disturbing the production of melatonin can cause serious negative consequences.
Furthermore, when you’re on your period you should:
– Avoid soda water.
– Avoid drinking ice water (there is a possibility that menstrual blood may remain in the uterine wall).
– Avoid eating cucumbers (some substances that are found in the cucumber can cause some stay in the uterus walls).
Source: http://www.forhealthylifestyle.com/http://theimprovementclub.com/warning-dont-do-this-when-you-have-period-it-might-be-deadly-all-women-must-read/Health & Fitnessm